[linux-dvb] Linux distribution for Hauppauge Nova-T DVB PCI

You will probably need to compile your kernel. Ubuntu doesn't enable it
by deafult.  (AFAIK). However, I am using Kanotix. Which is still debian
- and in my view better than Ubuntu because it retains almost full
Debian Sid compatability - and that comes with full DVB support built
in. You will still have to know what modules to insert at boot time, but
if you get stuck let me know and I will give you a snip of my
/etc/modules file with everything relating to DVB support for that card.

After that, just start Kaffeine and start scanning for channels. It is
literally a 10 minute process.

GJ