[linux-dvb] firmware loading error in dibusb

Dear Patrick,

Sorry for the late reply due to a nice vocation in these days:)
I remember the problem I reported. Actually I didn't understand where and why the problem occurred...
Could you kindly explain the problem and solution further...or perhaps I can know the knowledge from some other place?
Thank you, Patrick.

Cheers,
Samuel

Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Samuel,
On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Samuel Huang wrote:

> Could you please describe what happened in the past? I still don't get it...

Some time ago you reported a problem with the driver (bulk-transfer
errors). It is gone now as well. If you don't remember, ignore it :)

regards
Patrick.

--
Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx