[linux-dvb] Air2PC ATSC Channel Scanner w/ PISP Service Table Parser

Hello, All

I've managed to hack together a ATSC channel scanner with PISP service table
parser using the DVB API. I?ve tested it using the Air2PC card but I?d
suspect that it will work with any ATSC card support under the DVB API.
Basically, This allows you to view a channels call sign and it?s various
audio/video PID information available.

[Look under downloads on the left side bar]

http://core.resonanceone.com/

Enjoy,

Kevin

Kevin D. Fowlks