[linux-dvb] DVICO FUSION USB?

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, ray matt wrote:

> Hi
>
> I noticed that there has been some discussion on this
> list about usb versions of cards and wondered if this
> one will eventually be supported, as the pci versions
> seem to be.

Hi,

Maybe it will be supported, if someone has the device and is interested in
Linux support :) Do you have that box?

Once I contacted DVICO generally asking about their position to Linux, but
they never replied, even though at the CeBIT they seemed to be interested.

If you have that box, we could do some usb snooping attempts to find out,
how hard it will be to write the driver.

regards
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx