[linux-dvb] Re: Is conexant fusion 878A 25878-13 supported?

Tim Small wrote:
> Manu Abraham wrote:
>
>> Most of the Twinhan DVB-T cards are supported except for the latest
>> ones.. please read the documentation..
>> In the documentation there is a section for Twinhan itself.. Well
>> documented.. to be on the bleeding edge hardware support, you need
>> dvb-kernel from the CVS.
>

> OK, do you mean this documentation?
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/Documentation/dvb/
>

> If so (or if not), this isn't totally intuitive...  Any chance of
> putting a link to the various CVS docs from here:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/docs.php
>
> As this is where I suspect most people will look for it..  Before I
> found these docs, I looked for about twenty minutes, including:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/docs.php
> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel-v4/linux/Documentation/
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/doc/
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_Card_Vendors
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-T
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-S
>
> And if I hadn't read your email, then I would have assumed that these
> were the only docs there were.  Well documented certainly, and all the
> coding efford is well appreciated, but if  the docs are in the basement,
> behind the sign saying "Beware of the Leopard", then they aren't as
> useful (!)..
>
> I just randomly found this page:
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Twinhan_Card_List
>
> is this what you meant?  If so, then I can't see how to navigate to it
> from the wiki, without using the "what links here" tool from the DVB-S
> pages?

Regarding the wiki, people can contribute to how they feel it should be,
the concept was that it is exactly how you want it to be .. Maybe you
can make the links to the docs point in a way such that it would be
helpful to others the way you think about it ..

Manu