[linux-dvb] Re: Is conexant fusion 878A 25878-13 supported?

Manu Abraham wrote:

> Most of the Twinhan DVB-T cards are supported except for the latest
> ones.. please read the documentation..
> In the documentation there is a section for Twinhan itself.. Well
> documented.. to be on the bleeding edge hardware support, you need
> dvb-kernel from the CVS.

OK, do you mean this documentation?

http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/linux/Documentation/dvb/

If so (or if not), this isn't totally intuitive...  Any chance of
putting a link to the various CVS docs from here:

http://www.linuxtv.org/docs.php

As this is where I suspect most people will look for it..  Before I
found these docs, I looked for about twenty minutes, including:

http://www.linuxtv.org/docs.php
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel-v4/linux/Documentation/
http://www.linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-kernel/doc/
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVB_Card_Vendors
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-T
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/PCI_devices_DVB-S

And if I hadn't read your email, then I would have assumed that these
were the only docs there were.  Well documented certainly, and all the
coding efford is well appreciated, but if  the docs are in the basement,
behind the sign saying "Beware of the Leopard", then they aren't as
useful (!)..

I just randomly found this page:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Twinhan_Card_List

is this what you meant?  If so, then I can't see how to navigate to it
from the wiki, without using the "what links here" tool from the DVB-S
pages?

> Manu

Thanks,

Tim.

p.s. I noticed that someone has spammed a load of the wiki pages,
including the front page with a load of online pharmacy links:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page