[linux-dvb] airstar2 and EPG

Le Vendredi 15 Avril 2005 15:43, Christian Schmitt a ?crit?:
> On 4/14/05, Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Definitely a TV-app problem.
> >

> > Tune to a channel with tzap and run 'dvbsnoop 0x12'. (whereas PID 0x12 is
> > EIT which contains the standard EPG if broadcasted)
>
> This works quite well and shows me a lot of Information.

So, at least, this multiplex carries eit.

> Now, what's
> wrong with the TV apps? Anybody with the same problem? Or am I the
> only one?

First, you should fetch kaffeine cvs. It seems that qt's time convertion does
not work reliably on some systems (esp gentoo) ending with non-converted
begin time. So the events could be seen as old ones (if
(beginTime+duration)<currentTime ) and deleted. Kaffeine now uses std C
functions to convert from utc to local.

--
Christophe Thommeret