[linux-dvb] patch for twinhan-dst card

Hi,

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 22:10, Dominique Dumont wrote:
> - The required delays for SCM CAM. It sure looks like this CAM is
>   bugged as the delay are rather weird. You may get a different
>   experience with other CAMs. Normally, non-bugged CAMs should work
>   with the additional delays. I've commented the added delays as they
>   may change in the future.

The pcmcia spec allows for up to 5 seconds of initialization time,
and the ready pin in the pcmcia port should tell when the cam is ready.

What if you do something like in the budget-av driver:

int timeout = x
while (--timeout > 0 && !dst_wait_ready())
	msleep(y);

Does that work, or will it still barf?

Kenneth