[linux-dvb] Twinhan experimental branch

> I heard three similar reports now, but I'm quite sure it worked for me
> with 2.6.11 (will re-try later).
>
> What's the last line of output from the boot messages?
> Specifically, does it crash when loading bttv or dvb-bt8xx?

It crashes when I enter modprobe bttv
I tracked it down, loading all dependend modules, and the insmod bttv freezes the system.
There is no message on the screen and the system is completely unreachable. Only the powerbutton
helps :-)

> And, more important, does the problem still exist in 2.6.12-rc1-bk3?

I haven't tried that yet.

I have a twinhan 1025.

--
Helmut Auer, helmut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx