[linux-dvb] Patch management

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

[...]
> I guess I'll rather provide a patchset the way Gerd Knorr does/did for v4l.

I'd be very happy to see Gerd's work continued in the way he has done it,
providing things like /cvs-snapshots/video4linux-version.tar.gz !

These have proven to be fit for compiling on stock Debian kernels without
needing experimental stuff like unstable kernel source with all the
problems that might arise from that.

Regards,
Rainer
--