[linux-dvb] TT DVB-C C2300 OT and QAM128 tuning problems

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Mikko Hamalainen wrote:

Hi Mikko,

> I've been trying to get TT C2300 to work in my local cable network (HTV in
> Helsinki, Finland). Unfortunately, majority of the muxes use QAM128
> modulation and for some reason the card is not able to tune to those
> (dvbscan fails on those muxes also), using the CVS dvb-kernel modules.
> Scanning and tuning works perfectly using TT's Windows software. I think
> stv0297 is the culprit here so I'd like to know if anyone is actively
> working on that?

Partly, I currently try to get the Technisat/B2C2 Cablestar2 running,
which is also equipped with a stv0297. As some init-stuff and other
things are device/tuner specific, I have to rewrite the stv0297 in some
places.

Unfortunately I won't be able to test 128QAM in my region, because we only
have 64QAM-channels.

It would be nice if you could test your 64QAM channels, when I'm done. I
hope I'll be able to finish it this weekend. I would then send a patch to
you.

regards,
Patrick.

--