[linux-dvb] Cinery T2, tunes but no data recevied

I'm currently trying to get my new Cinergy T2 box working as a second
tuner (i.e /dev/dvb/adaptor1) under kernel version 2.4.25. I checked
out CVS for the linux_2_4 branch as of 11/3/05 and everything compiled
as expected.

After doing an "insmod.sh load" from the build-2.4 directory and then
manually loading the cinergyt2 module (it's not in the insmod script)
I can tune the card with tzap. On tuning, the blue light on the T2
turns on and tzap reports FE_HAS_LOCK. The problem is that i'm not
actually receiving an MPEG stream from the T2... MythTV reports no
data, and a 'cat /dev/dvb/adaptor1/dvr0' returns nothing (and yes, I
was running tzap with the -r option).

So.... Does anybody now what's wrong? Are there other modules I need
to be loading other than cinergyt2 (that aren't in the insmod.sh
script)? Has anybody got the cinery T2 working on a 2.4 kernel?

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Steve