[linux-dvb] Twinhan-exp [update-03]

Martin Cap wrote:
> Hi Manu,
>
> once again, works excellent for me :) (FTA-card, modellname "Hama DVB-T
> PCI Card").

In this update what i struggled most was to get the driver working with
both CI and FTA based cards, yet not loose tuning speed, or failures

>  From my experience, tuning speed did improve noticably.

That's good to know.. The FTA cards are slightly faster than CI based
cards in tuning, can check whether it slows down considerably when
switching polarities and so on.. ?

> Furthermore with drivers from HEAD I had small "hangers" after
> channel-zapping (picture was disturbed for some ms), this is something I
> still have to observe with your [update-03]-drivers, to see if it still
> occurs.

Please do try it out the best you can try, as bugs isolated earler would
be easier rather than fixing bugs in the entire driver. This point
itself was the major point for the experimental branch.

Give it your best shot in finding the bugs out.

> But anyway, thanks for your great job !

Thanks..

Regarding the High level CI API structure people should thank Ralph
Metzler, for laying the foundation for the High level CI API in such a
way that, there will not be any CI hardware that will fail to fit into
the structure

I will provide the complete details/Documentation of this quite soon
itself, as i finish on that.

Manu