[linux-dvb] Twinhan-exp [update-03]

Hi Manu,

once again, works excellent for me :) (FTA-card, modellname "Hama DVB-T
PCI Card").

 From my experience, tuning speed did improve noticably.

Furthermore with drivers from HEAD I had small "hangers" after
channel-zapping (picture was disturbed for some ms), this is something I
still have to observe with your [update-03]-drivers, to see if it still
occurs.

But anyway, thanks for your great job !
--
---