[linux-dvb] A suggestion required...

Hello All,

I have been working on the Twinhan and Twinhan clone card drivers, i
mean both FTA and CI based ones..

The FTA cards do look like most standard cards, whereas the CI based
cards are a bit different from others..

The reason why the CI based cards do differ from the others is that
there is no Transport Layer visible to the driver, but does exists in
some form in the Firmware, and nothing can be done about it ..

So here i am at a point, ready to write a layer/library that would make
it more adaptable to DVB applications..

In this aspect i would need your valuable suggestions and directions as
to what direction i might have to take..

I initially thought, i would start the question up, with some amount of
code, but then, thought that would not be the best away to start upon
this endeavour..

I would really like to know at what point i can really start, as this
hardware works totally in the Application layer, and has specific
commands issued to it for various tasks, but these commands i have
almost got it hidden under the linux DVB API. So thereby standard CI
commands can be issued to it.

So i am at a point where i am looking for somebody to show me a direction..

Thanks and Regards,

Manu