[linux-dvb] scanning satellite channels with Kaffeine

Hi
I have a technomate digi box on one LNB and a skystar2 card on another,
same fixed dish, same astra 28e. The scan gives me slighty different
results on each device. For example the digi box lists CNN and Reality
TV as available unencrypted channels, kaffeine/ss2 doesn't. ss2/kaffeine
lists Abu Dhabi TV and the box don't.

Kaffeine defaults to astra 28e for channel scan, the box simply astra2.
Are there different subsets? If so how do I configure ss2/kaffeine to
pick them up? Or is simply picking up different names with CNN being
called Z29667, (or whatever), as far as kaffeine is concerned?

Any ideas?

thanks

Simon