[linux-dvb] [BUG] usage of undefined macros in dvb header files

Hi,
on kernels that don't have __iomem and __iouser defined,
especially distributions with patched kernel headers that have funny
version names
like 2.6.8.1-mdkcustom, compilation of dvb drivers (and applications
that use them)
_always_ fails because those macros are required by dvb header files.

I understand that this bug is related to the kernel rather than to dvb,
and I guess that the check to define these macros as empty  for older
kernels is done badly,  still dvb drivers and applications are affected,
so I hope someone  of you developers will find a definitive fix to this
never
ending problem.

Thanks,

    Nico