[linux-dvb] PWM I2C ioctl calls?

Finally something that helped me with my reception problem. I'm
recieving QAM64 channels on a Siemens DVB-C v1.5. Since I still use
2.4-drivers I can use the module parameters. :)

Have you found any optimal setting? I use pwm=0x64 now with good
reception, with higher values tuning tend to be really slow. I also use
a dvb_override_tune_delay=800 that seems to speed up the tuning. Could
someone please quickly explain the implication of these settings or give
a link to such information?
Are there any other settings or other things you can do that might
improve the reception? Maybe something should be written about this on
the wiki-page to help other people?

/Anders