[linux-dvb] Re: Error while compiling CVS kernel driver

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Thomas Albrecht wrote:

>> Hi,
>> I posted a workaround patch for that on 21/2 if you look in the
>> archive.
>
> I found your patch in the archive. Can you describe in some words how to use
> it? Will there be an "official" solution for this problem?

The official (and only) solution would be to remove the bttv-calls from
the or51211-frontend completely.

I hesitate to commit the workaround patch (add the bt-directory to the
frontend-include-path), because I suppose the actual necessary changes
will be forgotten then.

regards,
Patrick.