[linux-dvb] Re: tv license

You'd be amazed at what the TV licensing people know, and how they get
their information.

For example, I recently purchased a second Nova-T and had it delivered
to my work (for convenience). I then received a letter addressed to me
at work from the friendly TV licensing people stating that they knew I
has purchased TV receiving equipment but that no license was
registered for me at my work address. I had to write back and tell
them the address the equipment was to be used at (which did have a
license for me).

If you buy any TV receiving equipment in the UK, you hve to expect the
seller to inform TV licensing of your purchase!

Steve