Re: When and how to commit kerneldoc comments to staging/unisys/*

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 05:18:50PM +0000, Kershner, David A wrote:
> [...]

No, that's a great style to use, but what exactly are you wanting to
document?  That format is to explain apis, not design decisions and
overall architecture.

> > > Should we be doing this in staging or outside of it?
> >
> > I don't understand what you mean by "outside of it"?
>
> Is the documentation we have in the code good enough for the drivers to move
> beyond the staging directory or should they get updated?

I don't know, haven't looked at it :)

Again, it comes down to what you think needs to be documented.

thanks,

greg k-h