RE: When and how to commit kerneldoc comments to staging/unisys/*

Cause the current state of the documentation in the tree has something to be
desired and is extremely lacking. I just picked kerneldoc style cause it is
definitely better than what we currently have, should we use some other style
guideline?

> > Should we be doing this in staging or outside of it?
>
> I don't understand what you mean by "outside of it"?

Is the documentation we have in the code good enough for the drivers to move
beyond the staging directory or should they get updated?

> > If we should, do we have one commit per file or one commit per function?
>
> What do you think would be the easiest to review if you were on the
> receiving end of such changes?

Understood.

Thanks,
David Kershner