Re: Anybody working on gdm72xx?

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 2:49 AM, Michalis Pappas <mpappas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> would you be interested to work on this driver together? My reviewing
> process is a bit slow as this is the first driver I'm going through and
> I would like to understand how everything works in detail. I was
> planning to submit a series of patches once I finished my review and got
> my hands on some hardware for testing.
>
> On the other hand, if you would like to take over on your own, I am
> happy to share my progress so far and switch to another driver (I have
> the et131x in mind if it turns out that no one else is working on it).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michalis

Hi Michalis,

Thanks for your help. I'm happy to collaborate if you're interested
too. I'm not the author of the driver, so my knowledge is limited to
what I've read from the code and how we use it on Chrome OS. But I do
have the hardware for testing certain portions (e.g. USB but not SDIO)
of the driver. And I can help review and test patches.

Excluding those false positives, most of the checkpatch warnings are
now fixed. The remaining tasks include adding help messages to Kconfig
and commenting the spinlock usage in the code. They are not done yet
as I have to read and understand the code first.

Thanks,
Ben