Re: [patch 1/8] staging: visorutil driver to provide common functionality to other s-Par drivers

On 03/03/2014 04:20 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Mon, Mar 03, 2014 at 02:05:07PM -0600, Romer, Benjamin M wrote:
Hi Greg,

The copyright text is old boilerplate that we'd been carrying.
Be careful about "old boilerplate", that can get you in trouble :)

We'll
change it so that it's correctly GPL 2 only, and we'll fix all of the
EXPORT_SYMBOL()s also.
Great, do you want to just send a follow-on patch, or redo this whole
series?  Either is fine for me.
I will resend the series shortly

The majority of our proc entries are switches for debugging or purely
informational, so these could be moved to /sys with little trouble.
Debugging stuff goes to debugfs, and sysfs would be good for the other
things, as long as it's properly documented :)

The only user space program that would care about them is our guest
installation software, and we at Unisys can easily update that when
the API changes.
That's great to hear, thanks.

What about the TODO and MAINTAINERS file updates?
These will be included in the new series