speakup issues

Hi Greg,

I am writing to you and to this list because I'm not quite sure where
else to write to ask this.

For those on the list who do not know me, I am one of the developers
working on Speakup.

I am interested in collecting a list of things that would need to happen
to allow speakup to move from staging to mainline. Is this list the
place to get that kind of information?

Greg, if you decide when things can move, can you give me a list of
things that we need to look into fixing?

I'm sure the speakup serial i/o code is one of those things, but what
else needs to be done?

Thanks much for your time,

William