Prism USB - D-Link DWL-122 available

Hello!

I have been pointed to this page:
http://driverdev.linuxdriverproject.org/pipermail/devel/2007-October/000192.html

I have D-Link DWL-122, which works with linux-wlan-ng.  I've been
planning to write a proper driver for Prism USB, but I just could not
find time for it.

To learn USB and mac80211, I decided to start with a simpler project
for Atmel cards.  But it turned out to be more work that I expected,
so I don't think other devices will get enough attention from me
before they all go to landfills and museums.

A quick check on eBay and Google shows that D-Link DWL-122 can be
found, but it's unreasonably expensive, likely due to its TiVo
compatibility.

I can send my D-Link DWL-122 to a person who is ready to write a
proper Linux driver for it (i.e. a driver suitable for the kernel
inclusion, mac80211 based).  The documentation for Prism USB is
available, and so is a working driver (linux-wlan-ng), so it shouldn't
be too hard.

Please contact me privately if interested.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin