Larger projects

Hi all,

I have two "larger" projects that I'm currently considering.  They are
large, out-of-the-tree kernel code that have an active user base, yet,
for different reasons, haven't made it into the main tree.

Originally, I set up this project to work with different companies and
help them out with creating new drivers.  But that work isn't happening
fast enough to keep up with the number of developers who have signed up
for this project (310 right now!)

So, what do people think?  Should we take these projects on, to help
existing projects get their code cleaned up and into the main tree?

Personally, I think it's a good idea, as it will help the projects out a
lot, and it will help the developers here get real experience doing
kernel development (often the most work is not writing the code, but
handling the reviews and changes needed to get the code into mainline.)

Oh, the projects I'm thinking are:
	comedi
	speakup

Thoughts?