Status report, October 16, 2007

Greg KH schrieb:

>> 1. linux-wlan project
>>
>> http://linux-wlan.org/
>>
>> Still, they have drivers for some wireless devices not available in the
>> main kernel.
>
> They are currently working directly with the Linux wireless developers,
> and know how to get code into the tree if they want to.  I'm not too
> worried about them.  But if they want our help, I'm sure we could do so.
> Have you asked them?

So, here is the answer:

http://lists.linux-wlan.com/pipermail/linux-wlan-devel/2007-October/003724.html

In short:

"I'd love to see prism2_usb support go into the mainline kernel, but
it's not something I personally have the time to work on.  If someone
else wants to take up the torch, I'll provide what assistance I can."

So, is there someone ready to take up the torch?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://blog.wpkg.org