Project and Human resource management

Josef Assad wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:06:33 -0400
> Ben Williamson <tek_notes at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>> Has anyone thought about getting something together to manager
>> everyone. We could maybe have different categories of coders,
>> beginner, advanced etc... and state everyones weaknesses and
>> strengths so that when a new project becomes available you know who
>> to include on the email chain.... Just thinking out loud here, main
>> reason being its hard to keep up with all the emails coming in...
>>

> In this case, maybe a wiki page could serve as the central reference
> for who is on what and what is open where, along with status. Like this:
>
> http://linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/ProjectStatus

This is nice.  Looks like we have some twiki skills here too...

If people want to use a more formal project tracking system, I can't say
enough good things about trac:
http://trac.edgewall.org/

I use it at work and I noticed that lm-sensors is using it too.  I don't
know how many of the driver project's needs it meets, but just an idea.

regards,
Ben