PR Support for Linux Driver Project

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 10:02:55AM -0500, Rebecca Nelson wrote:
> Hello Greg,

Hm, you do know you just sent this to a public mailing list with over
300 subscribers, and not directly to me, right?  :)

> I hope all is well. I'm reaching out on behalf of Novell's PR Agency,
> SHIFT Communications.  We're looking to have Kevan Barney blog on
> OpenPR about the driver project, linking back to your site as well as
> Jeff Jaffe's blog post from the other week.

Who is Kevan Barney?  Why is the PR department writing Novell blog
posts?

> However, we wanted to include some new information or updates in the
> post.  Are there any updates on the number of projects?  Let us know,
> and we'll have Kevan weave this and any other details you think are
> important into his post.

As I don't know what information he knows right now, this is a bit
difficult to answer.  How about he just ask us any questions he might
have directly?

confused,

greg k-h