is there a preferred form of root-prompt example ?

so Im looking at Documentation/admin-guide/dynamic-debug-howto.rst

its a typical root-shell command environment.

there are a lot of different example prompts scattered about,
which is objectively inconvenient for copy-pasting.

I briefly played with aliasing away the prompts, and it seems like it
might work,
but it seems way too magical to put into examples just to make the
various example prompts play nice with copy-paste.

At minimum, it seems good to reduce this to one or few variations,
dir-agnostic preferred, and ideally evaluates to nil (without an ugly
alias), leaving 1st token as the command itself.

Also '//' is not a legit comment char in root-shell-environ, # is better.
I have this and several other doc patches, this is the right place to
send them ?

comments ?