Re: undefined label

Am 11.03.19 um 18:30 schrieb Jonathan Corbet:
On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 14:17:47 +0200
Jani Nikula <jani.nikula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  >> To close such cross-books links we can use intersphinx [1] and map to e.g.
  >>
  >>    intersphinx_mapping = {
  >>        'kernel': ('https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/', None)}

This requires online access while building the output.  Anyway, as soon as
I have some time to spare I will send a RFC with more explanation about
(you will receive it in CC).

Please remember to call out the online access in the patch series. Such
a requirement is going to draw a lot of opposition.

Indeed, I think that would a difficult requirement to add.  It may well be
better, in the end, to simply document this "feature" and live with it.

jon

I know about this, thats why I mentioned this as a drawback.
May I find a soulution which uses intersphinx only when needed
(when using SPHINXDIRS).  Anyway it will be only a **RFC**.
But right now I don't have time anyway.  ;)

-- Markus --