Re: original file finding

On 9/14/24 9:25 AM, Dongliang Mu wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2024 at 9:22 AM Alex Shi <seakeel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> cc +ziqiu
>>>
>>> Could you take a look at this function?

>>> Yes, this is more reasonable. BTW, is this enforced in the Chinese or
>>> other language translation?
>> It should be used in all language.
> Hi Alex,
>
> Why can't I find this thread in the LKML? We have cc-ed the linux-doc
> mailing list.
>
> Jon has different ideas about this origin file finding.

Hi Dongliang,

I just copy to linux-doc, not lkml. but Jon could see the thread in linux-doc too. He reply there may just because more people in LKML. :)

As to his and others' comments want to do further check, to confirm if the Original file exists. That further checking make sense too, and could be easy to add, isn't it?

Thanks

Alex