Re: Translation of kernel documentation

Matic Urbanija <maticurbanija@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Thank you all for your advice.
>
> I'll start with Documentation/process, as Jonathan suggested. After
> that doc-guide and translations, especially Chinese (I read
> Chinese) and Japanese (currently learning Japanese).
>
> (Are there any other documents that I should read?)

I would strongly recommend perusing the other process documents,
starting with submitting-patches.rst.  Spending some time reading the
mailing lists to get a sense for how email communication works in this
community (no top-posting, for example) would also be helpful.

Please CC me on any documentation patches.

Thanks,

jon