Re: Feedback on my development setup

Hello everyone,

Last draft before I send in a patch.  Big change is an added preamble
to set tone and intent.  Also some stuff up top setting forth the
structure of the document.  Carlos, I tried figuring out what you
meant by troubles with KVM, but all that boiled down to was scant
documentation on use cases people rarely venture into.  I think that
is a different document from what I am trying to write, although I
might now be qualified to write it.  Pranjal, sorry man, more words :)

https://gitlab.com/anadon/getting-started-on-kernel-dev-guide-workspace/-/blob/main/Linux%20basic%20dev%20setup.rst?ref_type=heads