Re: make cleandocs issue: rm -rf /output when obj not defined

On 7/25/21 1:11 PM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> pioneer695 <pioneer695@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> In an attempt to get some readable documentation I cloned the git repository
>> to check how the PDF format is.
>>
>> Entered Documentation and proceeded with:
>>
>> 	make pdfdocs

Hi,
I'm curious about this part above. Are you saying that you did:

cd Documentation
make pdfdocs

I've never tried that and don't expect it to be done that way.

I do (from the top of the kernel source tree):

make pdfdocs
or
make htmldocs

with no problems, other than I may not have all of the latex
tools installed.

--
~Randy