Lguest documentation.

Rusty Russell submitted some new kernel documentation infrastructure for
lguest, triggered by running "make Preparation!" on the Linux kernel.  Rusty
asked that I not add the output of this to kernel.org/doc, and I'm respecting
the author's wishes here.

Rusty's request is at http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/7/25/524

Once the patch is merged I plan to point to the lguest README and note that
interested parties need to run "make Preparation!" in the kernel directory
(which I think is not currently sufficiently obvious from the README).

Rob

(Note, my definition of "merged" is "hits Linus's tree", not hits Andrew's.
Also, it might have by now, due to my move and the week in California before
that I'm a bit behind, but catching up.)
  - Ken Thompson.
-