Re: HASH_MAX_DESCSIZE warn_on on init tfm with HMAC template

On Mon, Sep 30, 2024 at 01:08:37PM +0530, Harsh Jain wrote:

> Any idea when multi buffer ahash related changes will be pushed?

The mbhash code itself is almost ready.  However, I'm still working
on the ahash interface for virtual addresses so please be patient :)

In particular this is going to render lskcipher redundant so I want
to make sure that doesn't get in the way of this work.

Thanks,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>