RE: [herbertx/cryptodev] crypto: arm64/poly1305 - move data to rodata section (47d9625)

Hi Andy,

Thanks,
Can this problem be resolved by changing "adr" to "adrp"?

> > But why would objtool attempt to disassemble it? Does it actually attempt to
> disassemble unreferenced spaces between functions? Note that the .Lzeros label
> doesn't make it into .o file, so there won't be anything in the symbol table to
> discover as potential entry point..
There is a similar patch (1253cab8a352) for x86. I guess that objtool/stacktool can be improved in this regard.

--
Cheers,
Justin (Jia He)