Re: EIP97 kernel failure with af_alg/libaio

Hi Stephan,

Please take a look at this repository
https://github.com/glebpom/rust-crypto-api/tree/mediatek-test
The rust code is in examples/test.rs. This is a simple test, which
runs 4 parallel AF_ALG encryptions through libaio with different block
sizes: 4096 and 8192 bytes.
You can build the code for ARMv7 (via docker) by running ./build.sh

Regards,
Gleb