Re: generic ahash question

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 02:41:03PM +0000, Pascal Van Leeuwen wrote:

> So I'm guessing there must be some flags that I can set to indicate I'm not supporting seperate
> init/update/final calls so that testmgr skips those specific tests? Which flag(s) do I need to set?

All implementations must support all of these calls.  If your
hardware cannot produce non-finalised output, then what you need
to do is use a fallback for init/update and then implement final,
finup and digest.  If your hardware can't even accept non-finalised
input, then you will need to use a fallback for everything but
digest.

Since IPsec uses the digest call it would still be able to benefit.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>