crypto: rsa - Do not gratuitously drop leading zeroes

This was prompted by the caam RSA submission where a lot of work
was done just to strip the RSA output of leading zeroes.  This is
in fact completely pointless because the only user of RSA in the
kernel then promptly puts them back.

This patch series resolves this madness by simply leaving any
leading zeroes in place.  Note that we're not requiring authors
to add leading zeroes, even though that is encouraged if it is
easy to do.  In practice you'd only run into this every 2^32 or
2^64 operations so please don't overdo it.

I've also taken the opportunity to cleanup the pkcs1pad code.

Cheers,
--
Email: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>