Re: Question on __crypto_alg_lookup

Here is a related questions that might help me . . .

Do any of you know of a ahash and ablkcipher driver that is known to have worked with dm-crypt? I would like to look at that code.

The drivers that I have look at so far seem to set the cra_flags the same as I have; I want to know if there is a driver that is known to have worked and look at it's cra_flags settings.

Thank you

Truly,

Mark Allyn
Portland, Oregon