Re: HW Accelerated IPSEC?

Herbert Xu wrote:
> If that works then it's probably a bug in your driver, otherwise
> we may have an issue in IPsec itself.

I think I found my bug. I discovered DMA_API_DEBUG, and it complains when my sha1 module loads. Looking it over it seems I can't do DMA from an shash, I will have to figure out how to make an ahash. (Any pointers on what code to crib from to best understand how an ahash works? Any other documentation??)

So, my sha1 module passes the self-test...just not safely.

Thanks,

- kb, the Kent who doesn't just opine about entropy.