Re: Enabling Talitos kills all IPsec traffic

>>> # grep talitos /proc/interrupts
>>>  24:          0   IPIC   Level     talitos
>>>
>>> What could cause this?

Doh!  After playing around for a few days, I figured it out:
>From the DTS File:
crypto@30000 {
interrupts = <0x11 0x8>;
};

Turns out SEC is Interrupt ID 11, which is 0xb or 11, but not 0x11.  Not
sure how that got into there.

Changing the DTS file results in a firing interrupt and HW accelerated
crypto traffic.

For the record, both IKEv1 and IKEv2 traffic works fine.  On my
test network between two 8347 devices we are getting ~44 Mbit throughput using
SHA256 and AES256.  Switching to SHA1 and AES128 gives me ~ 49 Mbit throughput
(half duplex, iperf reported).

Thanks Herbert, Kim, Lee,

Barry