Re: crypto: Add support for the Geode AES engine (v4)

On 28/09/06 16:54 -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:17:39 -0600
> "Jordan Crouse" <jordan.crouse@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Add a driver to support the AES hardware on the Geode LX processor.
>
> So... what are you planning on doing with this?  Ask Linus to pull
> that git tree, or what?

Good question - I guess I'm not sure what the correct protocol is here.
I should have done this long ago, so I was ready for the 2.6.19 window.
I also should have gotten it to the crypto guys first, before putting it
in the Geode tree. I guess I never really expected it to be in 2.6.19,
I just wanted to get this cleaned up and shipped off.  It was mocking me
sitting there slowly bit rotting.

As it stands, I think the right move is to get it into the crypto tree to
patiently await 2.6.20.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse