Re: Single process controlling all cgroups sounds like looking in right direction but wrong solution.

Serge You took it the wrong way I was not trying to be defensive.
That was my version of what the heck is wrong response.  Followed
policy and it wrong you kinda want to find out what is wrong.  Its if
something is out like this other people are going to go south.

So this is interesting there is a miss match between git and what the
website displays.   Fact that its old it the webmaster needs to be
informed so it can be fixed.      I have changed the who this is going
to.

Webmaster https://www.kernel.org/doc/linux/MAINTAINERS   and the
Maintainers file in git don't match.    Would suspect other sections
in doc directory are also out.

https://www.kernel.org/doc/linux/   Apparently this is one of the
things that broke when kernel.org was breached and has not been fixed
yet.   Nothing in that section of kernel.org appears to be updated
since the 19 Aug 2011.   Kernel.org breach was the 31 of Aug 2011.
So I would say the script or whatever was done to sync there has not
been operating because it was removed cleaning up from the breach.
If its never going to be operating sections there should be just
deleted so it does not lead people up garden path..