Re: 2011 LXC development mini-conf?

Quoting Chuck Short (chuck.short@xxxxxxxxxxxxx):
> Hi,
>
> Can I suggest linuxcon in August?

One reason I liked the idea of a shorter conf in Europe was that
plumber's and linuxcon tend to have other co-located mini-confs,
and so I almost always end up having to try and share my time
between two of them.  I'm pretty sure that linuxcon will have
the security mini-conf again this year.  But that's my problem.

My impression also was that more people would be able to attend
(i.e. pursuade their employers) in Europe than the US.  That
may be a false impression though.

I'd suggest OLS, but I personally can't do May or June.  Of course
someone else can suggest and I'll add it to the list.

So I think we have 3 serious contenders:

	linuxcon in august
	plumber's in august
	froscon in august

I'll sit back and wait for any more suggestions or votes.

-serge