Re: 2011 LXC development mini-conf?

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Serge E. Hallyn
<serge.hallyn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hi, I'm sending this email to gauge interest in a lxc development
> mini-conf this summer.  Last year we had many lxc sessions at the
> Ubuntu Developer Conference.  I'm all for doing that again, but
> while that gives us 'free' scheduling and logistics and a nice focus
> on realistic short-term development goals, I fear making it seem
> like ubuntu is trying to hijack lxc, and I don't want to make people
> on fedora, gentoo, etc to feel there is a barrier to their
> attending (*).  Erkan suggested froscon (http://www.froscon.de/), in
> Germany Aug 20-21, as a potential site.
>
> If you're interested in attending and that location is ok with
> you, please let me know.  If you're interested in attending and
> you'd like to suggest another location, please do so.

Couple of other alternatives,

1. Linuxtag (its from may 11-14 at Berlin)
2. Plumbers (though its in September)

could also be possibilities. (of course quite selfishly i won't be
able to attend conferences in europe in august, so I am suggesting
other alternatives :-) )

Thanks
Dhaval