Re: [patch -mm 1/5] mqueue namespace : add struct mq_namespace

Quoting Cedric Le Goater (clg@xxxxxxxxxx):
> sukadev@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Eric W. Biederman [ebiederm@xxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:

> > | > |
> > | > |
> > | > |

> probably not. it would mean that the user is container aware. bad idea.

Remember we don't have to hide the fact that the user is in a
container.  Just enough to make it convenient, but not to the
point of going out of our way to try and hide the fact for no
other reason than to hide the fact.